Use Custom Promotional Stickers To Maximise Exposure
Promotional stickers are one of the best ways to gain exposure for your company and it’s products and services.
They can help to advertise your business, build your identity, support other promotional activity, influence potential customers and even increase sales figures.
The cost per unit is extremely low, just pennies, yet they can be very effective in getting your message to your target audience as they are viewed as a product, rather than a promotional item.
You should not think of stickers as a child’s plaything, but as an opportunity to effectively promote your business.
But how do you get the most out of this wonderful marketing opportunity?
There are many aspects you need to consider all the way through the design, production and distribution processes.
- First of all you need to think about what you want the stickers to achieve. Are they going to advertise your company, a particular product or service?
- Then you need to consider how you plan to distribute them. Do you attend trade shows? Do you have a sales force? Do you conduct direct mailing campaigns?
- Another important aspect to consider is where are they actually going to be used. Are they going to put on cars, lunch boxes or other equipment?
- You also need to think about how you are going to get people to actually use the sticker. Is it going to simply look good? Is it going to be useful? Will people display it because they want others to know about their association with you, your products or services, or your point of view?
- And finally, how will the stickers tie in with the rest of your promotional activity?
The answers to these questions will ultimately provide you with answers to such questions such as ‘what colour’? What size? What shape? And what graphics do you use?
You should also think about whether you want to use the reverse of the sticker for any purpose. You could use this space for a survey, a competition entry form, or a subscription form.
Once you have decided what you want to do in respect to the design and function of the sticker, you need to think about how they are going to be produced.
Here at Badger Design custom stickers can be supplied in any size, shape or form – window stickers, paper stickers, vinyl stickers, stickers on rolls, kiss cut on sheets or supplied on crackback material.
With over 30 years of experience we can help take your vision and guide you to making the best decisions about size, shape, colours and materials.
When dealing with Badger Design you can be sure you will receive the highest quality products, delivered promptly and with professional, experienced and reliable service.
Once we have helped you produce the final product you then need to get them to your target audience.
Don’t be shy about giving them out, the cost of the stickers per unit will be extremely low. Hand them out at every opportunity you get. Put them in direct mailings, encourage your employees to use them and give them to their friends, hand them out at trade shows and give them to your sales force.
There really are very few businesses that couldn’t benefit in some way from the use of promotional stickers because they increase visibility, they can convey information to prospective customers, support other marketing activities, help you stand out from the crowd and they represent outstanding value for you advertising budget.
Why not get in contact with us to discuss further how we can help you?